Official BSA Links
- BSA Medical Forms – This is the official site for BSA Medical forms. For Summer Camp, Boys are required to have the version for being gone for more than 72 hours.
- Campership info
- Summer Camp Campership Form – this form can be completed and turned in to the troop to apply for a discounted rate for summer camp.
- Training and Safety info
- My Scouting – The official site for BSA Online Training including Youth Protection Training.
- BSA Guide to Safe Scouting – The Guide to Safe Scouting is an overview of Scouting policies and procedures gleaned from a variety of sources.
- The Sweet 16 – An aid in the continuing effort to protect participants in a Scout activity
- Scout Shop – Official retailer of the BSA
- District & Area Resources
Troop 75 Links
- New Parent Handbook – This is a link to all of the digital resources for our parents.
- New Scout Handbook – This is a link to all of the digital resources for our Scouts.
- Scoutbook – Troop 75 uses Scoutbook to track all of the amazing accomplishments (Ranks, Merit Badges, Service Hours) that our youth are doing.
- Rank Advancement
- Board of Review Request Form (All Ranks EXCEPT Eagle)
- Merit Badge information
- Eagle Scout Documents
- Life to Eagle Candidate Check List Brochure
- Eagle Scout Rank Advancement Process
- Eagle Scout Rank Application Process
- What to bring to the Eagle Board of Review?
- Outings Permission Form
- Packing Guides