Official BSA Links
- BSA Medical Forms – This is the official site for BSA Medical forms. For Summer Camp, Boys are required to have the version for being gone for more than 72 hours.
- Summer Camp Campership Form – this form can be completed and turned in to the troop to apply for a discounted rate for summer camp.
- BSA Guide to Safe Scouting – The Guide to Safe Scouting is an overview of Scouting policies and procedures gleaned from a variety of sources.
- BSA Merit Badge Information – This site contains all the official BSA merit badges and requirement.
- A Guide for Merit Badge Counselors – “The Essentials of Merit Badge Counseling”
- The Sweet 16
- Scout Shop – Official retailer of the BSA
- District & Area Resources
- Eagle Scout Documents
Troop 75 Links
- New Parent Handbook – This is a link to all of the digital resources for our parents.
- New Scout Handbook – This is a link to all of the digital resources for our Scouts.
- Scoutbook – Troop 75 uses Scoutbook to track all of the amazing accomplishments (Ranks, Merit Badges, Service Hours) that our youth are doing.
- Rank Advancement
- Outings Permission Form
- Packing Guides
- MeritBadge.org – This is a great resource for rank and merit badge requirements and worksheets.