Payments & Donations
Please use the PayPal Widget below or the Friends and Family option to make a payment. If using the below PayPal Widget below a 3% convenience fee will be included in the payment. Each payment will be a separate transaction if using the below widget.
If you have a custom payment amount or would like to combine payments, or wish not to pay the fee please use the friends and family option via PayPal and this email address: Troop75webstaff@gmail.com.
Payment options which include the 3% PayPal fee when using the website:
Help a Scout in Need: Scouting introduces youth to a world of fun and opportunity they can’t get anywhere else. It teaches young men how to grow into the leaders of tomorrow and inspires them to do their best. In Boy Scouts we are taught the skills of leadership, to be a good role model for others while attending camps and other events. There are times when scouts need assistance to be able to attend an event or purchase supplies (tents, sleeping bags, hiking bags, etc). If you would like to donate to help a scout in need any amount is accepted. Please use the PayPay form or enter the amount you would like to donate and enter “help a scout in need” for the scout’s first and last name section. You can also submit donations directly to firstname.lastname@example.org using the friends and family opition to afford the 3% PayPal fee.
Summer Camp charges:
- Full payment due March 1st- $395 + 3%= $406.85
- Month payments due Feb 8th, Mar 1st, May 17th- $132 + 3%= $135.96
- First scout in a family: $135 + 3% fee= $139.05 total
- Additional scouts in the same family: $120 + 3% fee= $123.60
- Current Eagle Scouts: $80 + 3% fee= $82.40
- Adult Leaders: $42 + 3% fee= $43.26
- Crossover Scouts with current BSA dues: $49.95 + 3% fee=$51.50