Payments & Donations
The troop will no longer be using PayPal. You can now make payments by using Zelle (email address [email protected]), cash or check.
Help a Scout in Need: Scouting introduces youth to a world of fun and opportunity they can’t get anywhere else. It teaches young men how to grow into the leaders of tomorrow and inspires them to do their best. In Boy Scouts we are taught the skills of leadership, to be a good role model for others while attending camps and other events. There are times when scouts need assistance to be able to attend an event or purchase supplies (tents, sleeping bags, hiking bags, etc). If you would like to donate to help a scout in need any amount is accepted. Please use Zelle enter the amount you would like to donate and enter “help a scout in need” in the notes section.
Summer Camp charges:
- Full payment due May 1st: $425
- Month payments due Feb 8th, Mar 1st, May 1st- TBD
Recharter Costs (2022):
- First scout in a family: $150
- Additional scouts in the same family: $135
- Current Eagle Scouts: $85
- Adult Leaders: $50
- Crossover Scouts with current BSA dues: $60